SkinViva Training Academy Models
SkinViva Training Academy is a specialist, doctor- and dentist-led training company based in Manchester delivering training in non-surgical cosmetic treatments to qualified medical professionals from all around the UK who wish to learn and develop in delivering these procedures.
We have an ongoing requirement for models at our aesthetic treatment training courses. You’ll be receiving treatment either as demos from our Clinician and SkinCare Trainers or from delegates themselves, who are practicing their skills under the guidance of our expert team.
Botox & Dermal Filler Treatments
We only allow medically qualified persons to attend our injectable training courses, so you can be confident that they’ll be done safely by appropriately experienced injectors.
We also now offer the latest SkinCare treatments to complement your injectable offering and have opportunities for models in a variety of skin improvement treatments.
Find out more about the treatments available as a SkinViva Training Academy Model
Katie’s Lip Filler Model Experience
As a Model for SkinViva Training…
See Inside Our Fabulous Clinic
SkinViva Training Academy, Manchester
FAQ – frequently asked questions
Why should I become a model?
- SkinViva Training Academy Trainers are highly experienced clinicians – doctors, dentists and nurses – who together have carried out thousands of treatments for our sister company SkinViva Ltd to a client base all over the north-west.
- All SkinViva Training Academy treatments are carried out under the supervision of SkinViva Training Academy Trainers
- Becoming a model can be a great way to try a new treatment that you’ve not tried before
- SkinViva Training Academy models benefit from significantly reduced treatment prices to the normal market rate.
- Learn exciting information about how non-surgical treatments are carried out, how we train our delegates, and the benefits of the various procedures.
- Follow-up appointments are available for SkinViva Training Academy models if you are not entirely happy with your treatment. Your follow-up appointment will be carried out by an Aesthetic Clinician at SkinViva Ltd at the same clinic location as your initial treatment.
What treatments can I have as a model?
Please see our treatment page for a list of the potential model treatments. Our requirements for models change all the time and the quickest way to find out our current requirements is to call the Customer Services team on 0161 865 1141. Becoming a model on a training course is a popular option for many people with SkinViva Training Academy, so there may be a waiting list for some of the more popular procedures.
How much will I pay as a model? What will I save?
See separate page for our latest model prices.
Who Do I Contact for Aftercare?
Please contact our team as normal on 0161 850 2491. Office hours are:
- Monday to Saturday: 9am-5.30pm
- Sunday: Closed
Out of Hours
If you have medical concerns about your treatment outside of our normal office hours please call 07587 083066 for out-of-hours support.
Follow Us on Facebook
Referral Programme - Earn an Extra £30 off Treatment
Earn Credit Against Your Cosmetic Treatments
As a thank you, if a friend gives your name as they book in with us, as soon as they have had their first treatment, we will give you £30 credit which you can use against a Model treatment or a group /one to one training session.
Just get in touch to claim your discount.
Get in Touch
Models Clinic Location:
19B Quay Street, Manchester, M3 3HN
Quick Enquiry Form
SkinViva training founded by @drtimpearce Affordable Model injectables and medical grade skincare!Carried out MEDICAL professionals in Spinningfields.